The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)

ROMAN VICTORS

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Stawiarski form he can not post up.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phu
Proconsul
Proconsul
Phu

Male Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Stawiarski form he can not post up. Empty
PostSubject: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Luke 13 Winnipeg,Manitoba Around 4 months

English and French
Ingame info
Stawiarski 130 Plus 350 stam and 25 bio characters 975 65 2 Auctions 2 2 1

Recent guild:Paladin order

Reason to leave: I left because my friend was kicked out for no apparant reason+ I remembered how great this guild was to me and wanted to come back and help it along.

Ingame goals: Be a good player and have a good guild.

How often do you play?: 3 times a day+ Why do you seek the retreat: They are a great guild full of friendly people.

What can you offer to the retreat?: I can give tons of Exp and lots of gold and when needed Fsp's.

Other info?: Yes, As you may know by looking at me most of my items are guild locked so if you could provide me with a few unused items I would be grategull:) Thanx Read Ruled?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Phu
Proconsul
Proconsul
Phu

Male Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

I be talk to him via the message .

I going to invite as a member.
I think he can help in our guild.

but i will wait untill i get backing from the councel before i make him a full member.
Back to top Go down
RalphieD
Praetorship
Praetorship
RalphieD

Male Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Why did he leave the Retreat in the first place? He said he remembered how great we were as if he was a former member.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ralphiedfromnyc
kitari

kitari

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 am

Phu wrote:
Reason to leave: I left because my friend was kicked out for no apparant reason+ I remembered how great this guild was to me and wanted to come back and help it along.

then you must have left The Retreat before on the same reasons...

i vote NO
Back to top Go down
tusca
Guild Censor
Guild Censor

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:45 am

honestly myself I would like to get away from the younger players, the ones we have our great. but having alot of 13 year olds is stressful Razz so no.
Back to top Go down
tusca
Guild Censor
Guild Censor

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 am

Stawiarski msged me with a very mature message, because of this I'm changing my answer to yes.
Back to top Go down
kitari

kitari

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm

04:37 09/Jul/2008 Stawiarski says: hi, I just was able to find out how to get on to your guild page and what you said about me actually its quite different I didn't put the whole thing on there why I m going to leave th paladin order its becasue one of my best friends (dragon7269) was kicked from it because of a royal mix up and wasn't invited back also Im going to leave because the ranking system is slow and pretty much non moving even if you ask and a lot of people are never on when im on around 3/4 of them. [ Reply | Buff ]

about the part where "a lot of people are never on when im on around 3/4 of them",

that also happens a lot in The Retreat due to different time zones,

about the part "I m going to leave th paladin order its becasue one of my best friends (dragon7269) was kicked from it because of a royal mix up and wasn't invited back",

i have a lot of good friends who have left or has been kicked from this guild but you still see me here,

so it is still a no from me...
Back to top Go down
RalphieD
Praetorship
Praetorship
RalphieD

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 am

I've spoken to this recruit and I am changing my vote to YES . He has demonstrated patience and maturity in getting in our guild and deserves a chance with the Retreat. He also donated 1 FSP the second he walked in the door and is trying to contribute.
Back to top Go down
RalphieD
Praetorship
Praetorship
RalphieD

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 am

Phu + tusca + RalphieD = approved. I assigned this player a rank and this post can be closed.
Back to top Go down
kitari

kitari

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am

so if all new players donate fsp they will be given a vote of yes????
Back to top Go down
tusca
Guild Censor
Guild Censor

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 pm

What, that is obtuse. There was no promises of fsp donation or talk of it. He donated as soon as he was let him by his own vendiction and like I said no knowledge or talk of it.... Him being let in was based on completely different reasons, ralphie I guess just tossed that in there. but that's not how it happened, his fsp donation came after acceptance.
Back to top Go down
jesiegel
Guild Executioner
Guild Executioner
jesiegel

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 pm

im indifferent about this one... but since he already has 3 votes, i guess i dont need to have an opinion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stawiarski form he can not post up.   Stawiarski form he can not post up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stawiarski form he can not post up.
Page 1 of 1