The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)

ROMAN VICTORS

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Why i want to be in the retreat guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girton1

Why i want to be in the retreat guild Empty
PostSubject: Why i want to be in the retreat guild   Why i want to be in the retreat guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 pm

[b]Hello my name is girton and i want to join as a full member of The Retreat.My name is zach and im 16 years old. I play this game alot and use all my stmaina everyday and donate as much as possible. And i hope to join this guild because this guild is very good and will be number one. Smile I also want some of the benefits that this guild has such as the structures.I know im pretty low lvl but i am rising prettty fast in my eyes.So thank you for reading this and i hope i can become a full member of the retreat guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Council of Elders
Council of Elders

Male Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Why i want to be in the retreat guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why i want to be in the retreat guild   Why i want to be in the retreat guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 pm

To my fellow members, PLEASE READ what i say. This is not the Recruiment application this is just a reason why as i know we had a problem with someone doing this before....Please do not reply to this post saying post a full application thank you

"Barcode"
Back to top Go down

Why i want to be in the retreat guild
Page 1 of 1