The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)

ROMAN VICTORS

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

New Rule: Hiring of Mercenaries at Guild Expense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterherk
Guild Founder
Guild Founder
Masterherk

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-09-29

New Rule: Hiring of Mercenaries at Guild Expense Empty
PostSubject: New Rule: Hiring of Mercenaries at Guild Expense   New Rule: Hiring of Mercenaries at Guild Expense Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:03 am

The following rules will now apply and allow those with mercenary hiring priviledges be allowed to hire them with no restrictions as long as the following condtions are met:

1. If the hiring occurs, it will be assumed it was done for the benefit of the guild i.e. to kill SE, elite, or legendary creatures. Or if part of a quest to obtain a drop from a special creature where mercs are deemed necessary to increase stats. Obviously all group attacks are shown to all members and this can easily be verified. No drops by creatures *WILL NOT* indicate improper hiring at any time.

2. The guild can hire up to 3 mercs at 1 time. This may be maxed during Legendary events or if elite creature found with minimal members online as there could be guild benefit. If time is of the essense, responsible members have descretion as well.

3. Abuse of mercenary hiring for other reasons/unclear will forfeit this priviledge. The current time frame suggest minimal merc hiring so it is assumed responsible parties are acting responsible. Mercs benefit all members who create groups.

4. If frequencey of merc hiring increases beyond what is deemed reasonable, the Guild Executioner will conduct investigation and report to the Guild Censor findings to Alleviate concern of abuse.

5. During LE (Legendary Events), mercs can be hired on a regular basis as I authorize this and will make proper donations to cover this through my own bank which I will build to 20 million to act as a back-up reserve.

The above rules at the time of this post will be official. They could change and/or be modified at any time by myself, Blacksun, or Phu.
Back to top Go down
https://theretreat.forumotion.com

New Rule: Hiring of Mercenaries at Guild Expense
Page 1 of 1