The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)

ROMAN VICTORS

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

asarian: unsuccessful

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asarian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

asarian: unsuccessful Empty
PostSubject: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Real name (last name optional):
Name: Jonathan
Where are you from?: California (US)
Fallen Sword NickName: Asarian
How Long You have Played FallenSword: about a week
Current languages spoken: English and Vietnamese

INGAME INFO:

Character name: asarian
Character level: 14
Character Upgrades: backpack (+5), +stamina (1040)
Maximum Stamina: 1040
Hourly Stamina Gain: +60
Number of Auctions: 2
Number of Inventory Slots: 8
Number of Secure Trades: 2
Number of Bank Deposits: 1

Recent guild (if any): The Burning Legion

The reason for leaving you recent guild: It's my first guild so I didnt know what to expect or look for. The guild seems like a good starter guild but it's not growing as fast as I would like.

Ingame goal/s: Just to have fun first, level up, make friends, provide support and be a good guild mate

How often do you play: I have to juggle between school/work but I would say daily 2-3 hours at least since I'm mostly on the computer

What do u seek in The Retreat: A friendly atmosphere where I can learn, have fun, and in time help others in return

What can u offer The Retreat once a member: I would say loyalty, friendship, and dedication. I'm a big competitor with a great sense of pride, I want to be the best but at the same time I want our guild to be the best

OTHER INFO YOU WANT TO TELL US: Thanks again for the initial invitation (Phu) and a chance for me to introduce myself and hopefully I can find a place to call home

Have you read our rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Skyblade01
Princeps Senatus
Princeps Senatus
Skyblade01

Male Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:40 pm

asarian

We would only consider recruitment at your low level if your application was outstanding and the senior players feel you could be a benefit to our guild. We are looking for players who want to make the retreat their home and level fast.

I really do like this application and I do think that you would be beneficial to our guild.

My vote is YES (on the proviso that other guild members also find your application exceptional)
Back to top Go down
http://sky-garden.myminicity.com/
RalphieD
Praetorship
Praetorship
RalphieD

Male Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

YES on this one from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ralphiedfromnyc
Willus
Council of Elders
Council of Elders
Willus

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: asarian   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 pm

sorry, no - even though he has very good stamina, does not meet minimum level to apply. If theretreat is to SERIOUSLY catch up on the XP the guild needs those level 75 and higher to help make up the XP. Along with all the positive attributes the guild expects from an applicant, current potential maximum XP gain is important to move the guild forward and should be considered.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade01
Princeps Senatus
Princeps Senatus
Skyblade01

Male Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:42 am

Well said Willus...thz for keeping us on track

asarian, it is with regret that your application cannot be accepted as our current guild policy required recruits to be at least level 75+

Your application has been unsuccessful

Back to top Go down
http://sky-garden.myminicity.com/
Phu
Proconsul
Proconsul
Phu

Male Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:45 am

I am going to say yes on this vote.

due to hign stamiana. i know when low level member have hign level of stamaina the likely hood is will level up much quick and stay with the game much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: asarian: unsuccessful   asarian: unsuccessful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asarian: unsuccessful
Page 1 of 1