The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Retreat Guild (Based on Roman Lineage)

ROMAN VICTORS

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

C0mbo: unsuccessful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C0mbo

C0mbo: unsuccessful Empty
PostSubject: C0mbo: unsuccessful   C0mbo: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 am

BASIC INFO:

Real name (last name optional):Amar Music
Name:Amar
Where are you from?:Bosnia and Herzegovina(Europe),currently living in Georgia(USA).
Fallen Sword NickName:Never had one and don't have many friends in the game so that is probably the reason.
How Long You have Played FallenSword:6 Months most of the time I was on vacation so I couldn't log in without the laptop.
Current languages spoken:I am currently speaking three languages(English,Bosnian, and learning Spanish in school I know alot of it though)

INGAME INFO:

Character name:C0mbo
Character level:18
Character Upgrades:0 other than bounty tickets on a player named Xmedusax for attacking me multiple times and not returning gold.
Maximum Stamina:500
Hourly Stamina Gain:50
Number of Auctions:2
Number of Inventory Slots:3
Number of Secure Trades:2
Number of Bank Deposits:1

Recent guild (if any):Hell Has No Fury

The reason for leaveing you recent guild:Guild founder left and the guild fell into chaos.

Ingame goal/s:Trying to get to lvl 100 and get a lot of FSP.

How often do you play:I play every day pretty much and I will try to deposit every day.

What do u seek in The Retreat:I am looking for friends but more than that people that actually understand me and who I am.

What can u offer The Retreat once a member:Well I can deposit money every day once I sell my FSP.

OTHER INFO YOU WANT TO TELL US:I was not born in America but Bosnia and Herzegovina but left when I was 2 years old so I can't speak Bosnian fluently but I can speak it and I know English fluently and Spanish is the same thing with Bosnian.

Have you read our rules?Yes I have and I promise to follow them and if I forget the rules I will look back to the page that has them before doing anything in the guild other than saying "hello" first.
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Council of Elders
Council of Elders

Male Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: C0mbo: unsuccessful   C0mbo: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:10 am

Doesn't wow me so No
Back to top Go down
C0mbo

PostSubject: Application for C0mbo   C0mbo: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 pm

it's all ok I don't get pissed off not joining a guild like other people I mean you either get in the guild or not I didn't get in and I'm not gonna whine.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade01
Princeps Senatus
Princeps Senatus
Skyblade01

Male Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: C0mbo: unsuccessful   C0mbo: unsuccessful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks C0mbo

We appreciate your candidness...

Your current level is too low at the moment for our guild. We are recruiting @ lvl75+.

Sorry but thankz for your application

Your application has been unsuccessful

Back to top Go down
http://sky-garden.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C0mbo: unsuccessful   C0mbo: unsuccessful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C0mbo: unsuccessful
Page 1 of 1